Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
About this Yarn
1. A change of direction
Our aim this season is to begin the transformation of our chunky yarn collection:
- to create 100g balls to reduce the number of knots on your patterns or the loss of footage.
- to update the colour range with a resolutely on trend feel
From the original yarn, we wanted to retain:
- its needle size so we can offer a wide range of patterns.
- its ease of care.
- its softness, lightness and fluidity.
- its curly and slightly brushed appearance.
2. A MADE IN FRANCE spinning mill
Every step of producing and blending this yarn takes place at the Bar le Duc site. We control every stage from the spinning through to creating the balls of wool. This means that we can guarantee an unrivalled level of quality with our TOISON yarn.
- This light, flowing yarn will allow you to create patterns that are comfortable to wear for babies, children and women.
- The femininity of its curly appearance and on trend colours is sure to be popular.
- Its special structure conceals the stitching so it is recommended for basic stitches.
- Easy to clean, it is machine washable on a wool program.
Estimated quantities for a Jersey point model